The Central Government may remove from office, the Chairperson or any Member of the Authority who
- (a) has been adjudged as an insolvent;
- (b) has become physically or mentally incapable of acting as a Chairperson or member;
- (c) has been convicted of an offence, which in the opinion of the Central Government, involves moral turpitude;
- (d) has so abused their position as to render their continuation in office detrimental to the public interest; or
- (e) has acquired such financial or other interest as is likely to affect prejudicially their functions as a Chairperson or a member.
No Chairperson or any member of the Authority shall be removed under clause (d) or (e) of sub-section (1) unless he has been given a reasonable opportunity of being heard.
The contents of the website is provided "as is", without warranty of any kind, express or Implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, Fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement. In no event shall the Authors or copyright holders or sponsorers be liable for any claim, damages or other Liability, whether in an action of contract, tort or otherwise, arising from, Out of or in connection with the website or the use or other dealings in the website.