Data Protection Board of India
(1) The Central Government shall, by notification, establish, for the purposes of this Act, a Board to be called the Data Protection Board of India. The allocation of work, receipt of complaints, formation of groups for hearing, pronouncement of decisions, and other functions of the Board shall be digital by design.
(2) The strength and composition of the Board and the process of selection, terms and conditions of appointment and service, removal of its Chairperson and other Members shall be such as may be prescribed.
(3) The chief executive entrusted with the management of the affairs of the Board shall be such individual as the Central Government may appoint and terms and conditions of her service shall be such as the Central Government may determine.
(4) The Board shall have such other officers and employees, with such terms and conditions of appointment and service, as may be prescribed.
(5) The Chairperson, Members, officers and employees of the Board shall be deemed, when acting or purporting to act in pursuance of provisions of this Act, to be public servants within the meaning of section 21 of the Indian Penal Code.
(6) No suit, prosecution or other legal proceedings shall lie against the Board or its Chairperson, Member, employee or officer for anything which is done or intended to be done in good faith under the provisions of this Act.
The contents of the website is provided "as is", without warranty of any kind, express or Implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, Fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement. In no event shall the Authors or copyright holders or sponsorers be liable for any claim, damages or other Liability, whether in an action of contract, tort or otherwise, arising from, Out of or in connection with the website or the use or other dealings in the website.